Transplantation Causes, Methods, Costs
Eyebrows are designed to protect the eyes by capturing dust and grit particles or dirt particles such as sweat and moisture and thus dirt that supports the natural function of the eyelashes. They are non-verbal means of communication, regardless of their protective function. Their position reflects emotions and is an integral part of facial expression. Esthetically shaped, plump eyebrows lift the eyes and give the face perfect contours, symmetry and expression.
Eyebrow loss and its causes
The reasons for losing eyebrows may be different. Congenital malformations, burns, traumas, hormonal fluctuations, diseases, hereditary factors, and retention of the skin’s microprints after so-called “Überzuupung veya eyebrows or permanent make-up may be the cause of poor or no longer available contamination.
Expiration of an eyebrow transplant
They can be permanently corrected using the gentle FUE method (follicular unit extraction) to fill eyebrow defects such as larger cavities or marks.
The FUE procedure is a skin-friendly method for the recovery and transplantation of body and head hair. Although the eyebrows are partially or completely lost, the FUE method is suitable for permanent eyebrow transplantation.
Corner points for eyebrow transplantation:
- Removal of individual hair follicles (hair follicles) from the back of the head or other appropriate body areas. The number of donor hairs depends on the filling area or the degree of reconstruction – as a rule, approximately 150 to 200 individual hair implants per brow are required.
- The feather to be transplanted is removed using a 0.6 – 0.7 millimeter diameter wafer fine hollow needle. To keep follicles as good as possible, fat, concealment and epidermis fragments are removed.
- Before the surgery, the skin is numbed locally at the treatment sites. After thorough examination of their structure or suitability, each root is used individually in the brow area (single hair transplantation).
- To simulate the correct position of the hair, attention is paid to the direction of growth or the hairline and the intensity of the hair growth with millimeter precision. Towards the middle of the face, the eyebrows rise at an angle of almost ninety degrees, while at an angle of less than 45 degrees in the direction of the ears
- Eyebrow transplantation is performed on an outpatient basis and it is usually painless. After the procedure, experience has shown that the way home can be started directly.
- Only small inlets must be set to accommodate the transmitter hair. The scar during the eyebrow transplant is thus almost imperceptible.Implanted hair drops between the third and fifth weeks after the first surgery. After about three to five months, they grow back and remain permanent. The final treatment result is approximately 10 months after treatment.